Our team of engineers, scientists and ecologists are supported by a specialist environmental planning team with expertise and experience in managing and carrying out multi-disciplinary planning and resource assessment projects.
We work with our customers to develop solutions to address environmental impacts through the application of best practice environmental management measures, formulation of robust monitoring programs, and innovative environmental mitigation packages.
Our key skills Include:
- Environmental policies and strategic advice
- Scoping and identification of stakeholders and issues
- Environmental impact assessments
- Environmental management plans
- Environmental risk assessments
- Climate change risk studies
- Environmental planning and auditing
- Mine closure and rehabilitation planning
Environmental Impact Assessment, Approvals and Monitoring
The multi-disciplinary nature of our company means that many investigations can be addressed in-house. However, we also regularly partner with specialist sub-consultancies to provide a “fit for project” study team.view more