Business Support Administrator - Part time 15hrs per week Fixed Term 12 months
Where truly outstanding people design and deliver engineering success. BMT was formed in 1985 and is the largest, independent maritime research and technology organisation in the world. BMT has over 30 offices on five continents and employs over 1,200 technical staff. We provide services to industry, commerce, policy-makers, regulators and public sector operators in the fields of energy and environment, transport and defence on a global basis. The ongoing success of our company is found in our dedication to scientific and engineering excellence, value for money, innovation and a strong customer focus.
- We are adventurous thinkers, and responsible, responsive doers.
- We constantly challenge ourselves, our colleagues, our partners and our competitors.
- We use BMT's breadth and depth to find new opportunity.
- We raise the standards for integrity and presentation in everything we do.
We are expanding our UK operations in the Water and Environment sector and seeking a Business Administrator to provide support the Director and team based near Tower Bridge London.
You will be joining at an exciting time and have the opportunity to really make a difference to the business. This is a part time fixed term role for 12 months working 15hrs per week which can be worked in 2 days or spread over 5. You will be based in our amazing offices near Tower Bridge/St Katherine Dock supporting an established and dynamic team in London. Over time you will provide support to our growing team in the North.
This position will suit a well organised, self-starter who has enthusiasm, motivation and enjoys working in busy team environments with differing demands.
Working with the Director and liaising with a variety of key stakeholders from BMT WBM London and also Australia. It is important that the individual enjoys providing an excellent, effective and efficient service to others.
- Managing Email Inboxes
- Booking meetings and coordination of attendees
- Booking travel and accommodation arrangements
- Answering and fielding telephone queries
- Generating documents and reports relevant to each department
- Collating and proofreading information
- Sending out key information
- Managing expenses and chasing payments
- Data input
- General Sales and Marketing support
- Support with Health & Safety requirements for the London Office
- Planning and coordination of team events
- General HR Administration support
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have the ability to flex to the demands of the Director and business as a whole and will have the following:
- Up to date knowledge and use of Microsoft Office 2016 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Database management
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
This is an entry level role paying between £20,000 and £23,000 plus bonus through our Employee Profit Distribution Scheme.
Our excellent Benefits package includes 25 days annual leave, Pension (employer up to 10% on a 2:1 contribution), Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Travel Ticket Loans, Cycle Scheme, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Discounted rates on Private Medical and a variety of Lifestyle Vouchers.
The role will suit someone who enjoys administration and supporting businesses to run effectively. In return you will be joining a company whose culture is focused on the sustainability of the business's core values, in which the personal and professional development of our staff, the flexible ‘family' friendly workplace, the challenge of innovative work, and the enjoyment of what we do is paramount.
Written applications addressing the above criteria, along with a full CV, should be forwarded to Tiffanny Jackson-Davey, HR Business Partner, BMT Group Ltd, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applicants must have the right to work in this location to apply for this job.
For further details about the BMT Group visit our website http://www.bmt.org/
Who to contact / How to apply:
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you would like to have an informal discussion about this role prior to applying
Tiffanny Jackson-Davey on 0208 614 4271